About this workbook
This item contains a collection of practice problems for introductory data structures and algorithms. A majority of this workbook does not depend on any particular programming language.
The book is divided into several parts.
- Part 1 contains sets of problems on a review of fundamental concepts (4 chapters)
- Part 2 contains sets of problems using data structures and performing operations on data structures. (9 chapters)
- Part 3 contains sets of problems on sorting algorithms. (5 chapters)
- Part 4 contains sets of problems on searching algorithms. (2 chapters)
- Part 5 is an appendix of helpful guides to quickly look up information. (2 chapters)
Brief answers are provided in this version.
Thank you very much for your support! Purchasing this gives you access to a PDF copy of the Fall 2020 edition of this workbook.